Jako zástupce vedoucí PO vyhlašuji po dohodě s vedoucí PO a zástupcem vedoucího ZO následující veřejné výběrové řízení.
Hodnotící komise bude složena z následujících: Tobias Esner, Bára Hrůzová, Alex Mansurov (komise muže být do uzávěrky příjmu žadatelů ještě upravena, tj do 29/4/2015).
Do you follow Pirate principles of transparency and cooperation? Would you like to have a valuable reference in your CV? Do you teach English and need practice in teaching?
Apply for an internship in the HR department of the Czech Pirate party!
You can apply by posting into the following Pirate forum thread or by sending an E-mail to email@example.com. The deadline for submitting your application is 30th April 2015. Further applications won't be accepted.
In your application you should:
- introduce yourself;
- state your education and experience, which you find useful for this internship;
- state your references and previous activities;
- state what are your time possibilities and what motivated you to apply;
- state your basic conception of the internship;
- leave us your phone number (prefered) and/or e-mail
Teaching English language to the Pirates and their supporters. At this moment it will be held just in Prague.
Knowledge of English language (both written and spoken)
The internship is voluntary = unpaid. However, if you prove yourself to be a successful teacher, you will gain following:
- possibility to take part in activities of the International department;
- open doors into open competition for different positions within the Pirate Party;
- to gain references from numerous non-profit organizations and local political movements, which you can use in the commercial sector;
- gain a valuable reference for your CV.
We are open for individual arrangement.
Join in the success.